Are you concerned about your child’s speech development?
Take this quick quiz (for children 2 years and older):
1) Does your child use at least 6 consonant sounds (examples: m, d, p, b, etc.)?
2) Does your child have a vocabulary of at least 50 words?
3) Does your child follow simple directions?
4) Do friends and family have difficulty understanding what your child is saying?
5) Does your child put together words into simple sentences?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, your child may benefit from speech therapy.
Lehigh Valley Speech Therapy